Thursday, October 31, 2013

Creative Halloween Baby Bumps

I love Halloween.  Halloween is such a creative time of year.  The thought put into Halloween costumes and even home decorations is amazing.  This year I came across pictures of pregnant women that decorated or incorporated their baby bump.  One painted her bump as a beach ball, while dressed in a bikini.  Being that I'm in the swimwear business, this one ended up being my favorite. 

But I must give shout-outs to the other creative new moms out there.  One mommy-to-be painted her pregnant belly as a pumpkin while her husband held a carved pumpkin beside her, with the arrival date and name of their soon-to-be newborn baby.

Then there's the scary baby bump costumes - a fitted t-shirt with baby arms coming out of the belly, surrounded by blood.  The DIY costumes, like the cat costume with the fish bowl painted on the belly, I also enjoyed.  This sunny-side-up costume on Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/11/halloween-costumes-for-pregnant-women-2013_n_4071993.html cracked (LOL) me up.

Halloween is all about kids, family and of course candy.  Keep up the Halloween spirit Moms.  Thanks for sharing.  Here are some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment