Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Swimsuits with Moms in Mind - Maternity/Nursing swimwear

When I was pregnant (what now feels like ages ago) I was surprised I wasn't able to find much of a selection in swimwear when it came to nursing or maternity tops.  I knew I wanted to breastfeed and I wanted to find swimwear that I still felt sexy in.  I searched everywhere, in maternity stores, on the web and I couldn't find anything.  I decided to take matters into my own hands and designed my own line of maternity/nursing swimwear, that allows Moms to conveniently and discreetly nurse their child poolside or at the beach, while still looking trendy and sexy. 

Instead of having an opening under the breast, like most of the swimwear out there, I decided to use nursing clips.  I found the suits with the opening under the breast didn't give any support and we all know how big our breasts can get when engorged.  I designed a swimsuit line that not only offers the support under the breast, but the inner frame also pushes the breasts up, enhancing cleavage (wink, wink).  The solid, one-handed nursing clips are so easy to clip and un-clip.

All of the tops are completely adjustable, so they adjust to the ever-evolving pregnant body, the weight gain and weight loss.  You can wear our swimwear during pregnancy, post-pregnancy or as a traditional swimsuit.  You can check out all the benefits of our nursing tops with this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment