Monday, March 24, 2014

Making Breastfeeding Fashionable

When I was breastfeeding my daughter (what feels like forever ago) I was so shocked at the limited variety of swimwear that offered a nursing option.  I was also shocked to find the swimwear that did offer the nursing option was out-dated and ill-fitting. I tried wearing my traditional string bikinis, by pulling one side over to nurse, then sliding it back into place when finished.  The only problem with this, ladies, is the padding gets all bunched up.  I'd end up having to visit the ladies room to take the whole top off to re-position and re-adjust.  So annoying.  I wanted to find a swimsuit that offered the accessibility and ease of a nursing bra that was still trendy and fashionable.  I decided to take matters into my own hands.  Bikini Mama's was born.  By adding nursing clips and cleavage enhancing features onto trendy and flattering designs, women could still feel sexy during and after pregnancy.  We also wanted to make a swimsuit that would last throughout pregnancy and beyond, that no one would be able to tell was a maternity swimsuit.  By adding adjustable straps and strings, the swimsuit adjusts to weight gain and weight loss - a maternity swimsuit that offered it all.  Finally Ladies…trendy maternity/nursing swimwear.  Rock it Moms…Be Beaufitul!

http://bikinimamas.com/blogs/news/13083377-making-breastfeeding-fashionable

facebook.com/bikinimamas

twitter.com/bikinimamas

No comments:

Post a Comment